Up with People Sponsor Opportunities and Benefits
How to Sponsor Up with People in your city
When you partner with Up with People to bring us to your community, you take center stage in the impact we make! From service projects where we work with your local non-profit, NGOs, community or civic organizations, to the Up with People public performance where a percentage of the proceeds can be donated to your selected local beneficiary, partnering with Up with People is a remarkable event platform to help you – our local partner – achieve your marketing and community engagement objectives.
A typical Up with People tour to your city is 4 – 7 days in length, and will include:
- Local community service projects
- Regional learning for the UWP students
- Community connection through local host families and host family activities
- Public performance(s) of the Up with People show
Types of Sponsorships and Benefits
Up with People sponsors receive an extensive list of benefits designed to deliver measurable return on investment. Every sponsor relationship begins with a conversation and our proposals are custom-designed to specifically address your marketing and communications objectives. The needs of our sponsors all over the world are unique, each partnering with Up with People to achieve specific goals within their community.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- Presentation rights for the public performance and community impact projects
- Right to select community impact projects and local show beneficiary
- On-site branding, recognition and acknowledgement at show(s) and scheduled events
- Trademark inclusion in online, electronic and local show advertising and promotion
- VIP tickets and hospitality for customers, employees and vendors
North American and International Sponsors can choose from several levels of sponsorship, or customize a sponsorship package. Up with People has funding opportunities to make a visit possible in communities large and small. Also, multiple sponsors can work together to share in the investment.
Sponsorship package examples include, but are not limited to: Exclusive Title Sponsor – Presenting Sponsor – Multi-City, Regional or Country Sponsor – Supporting Sponsor – Media Sponsor.
Contact Us to Learn More
Up with People regularly tours within North America, Europe and Asia. If you would like more information about sponsoring Up with People in any of these regions, contact Paul Whitaker at email@example.com or call +1-303-460-7100 and ask to speak to someone on our Sponsorship Team. We look forward to learning more about your business and your community and how we can help make an impact!